To prepare, choose a question or life challenge that you want to find guidance to resolve. If you are uncertain, the leading master teacher will guide you in which of two or three areas is priority.
There are other ways you may prepare for your consultation that we highly recommend for the most of your experience.
Prepare your Technology::
- Be sure to have a device in which you are able to connect to zoom.
- Be sure you are able to smoothly connect to the zoom link provided. You may need to download an app or create a free zoom account to do so.
- Be sure to have a strong internet connection to prevent any disturbances during your session.
- Be sure you have a working webcam and microphone.
Prepare your Environment::
- Create a quiet space where you may be undisturbed and free of distractions as this type of consultation may bring you to deep states.
- Prepare some paper and a pen or pencil as you will likely want to take notes.
- Prepare a glass of water.
- Prepare some tissues as many experience heart-touching or emotional moments and releases.